For children ages three and four. A child should be three by September and toilet-trained in order to be enrolled in this program. For these classes, the center will open at 8:50 a.m. and will close at 12:10 p.m.
In the preschool program, children will participate in a wide variety of learning activities:
1. Working with paints, clay, crayons, blocks, and other manipulative materials
2. Taking field trips to places of interest (four year olds only)
3. Enjoying stories, poetry, drama, films, and books
4. Learning to share, take turns, make plans, work, and play with other children
5. Learning to respond rhythmically to different kinds of music and singing a
variety of songs
6. Acquiring good habits of cleanliness and heath.