To request the use of our church vans, a ministry leader must complete and submit the online Van Reservation Request Form. Once approved, the reservation will be placed on the church calendar. Reservation requests must be made at least a week before the date the vans are needed. Van keys may be signed out during regular office hours unless other arrangements have been made.
All drivers must be at least 24 years of age with a clean driving record. A copy of the driver's license of each driver must be on file in the church office.
THE DRIVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Ensuring all passengers are wearing a seatbelt.
- Completing the trip mileage log located in the van.
- Making pre-and post-trip checks of oil and fuel levels.
- Report any needed repairs to the church office.
- Returning the van(s) with a full tank of fuel
- Ensure all doors and windows are secured.
- Remove all trash and personal items.
- Return key(s) and any fuel receipts to the church office.
Fuel receipts for reimbursement should be turned into the financial secretary attached to a completed Expense Reimbursement Form (copies of this form are in the church office). Funds will be taken from the ministry that used the vans.
Accidents involving the church van(s) should be reported to the proper authorities and a copy of the police report given to the church office when returning the key(s).
Any expenditures for major repairs must be authorized by the church office.