For children four years old. A child should be four by September 1 to be enrolled in this class (younger children may be accepted if the class is not full). The class will accommodate twelve to fifteen students.
In the full day preschool program, children will participate in a wide variety of learning activities:
1. Working with paints, clay, crayons, blocks, and other manipulative materials
2. Taking field trips to places of interest.
3. Enjoying stories, poetry, drama, films, and books
4. Learning to share, take turns, make plans, work, and play with other children
5. Learning to respond rhythmically to different kinds of music and singing a
variety of songs.
6. Acquiring good habits of cleanliness and health.