For children six weeks of age through five years of age. These classes are available from 6:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
In the full day preschool program, children will participate in a wide variety of learning activities:
1. Working with paints, clay, crayons, blocks, and other manipulative materials
2. Taking field trips to places of interest.
3. Enjoying stories, poetry, drama, films, and books
4. Learning to share, take turns, make plans, work, and play with other children
5. Learning to respond rhythmically to different kinds of music and singing a
variety of songs.
6. Acquiring good habits of cleanliness and health.