- Worship services at 8:30, 9:45, and 11:00.
- Sunday school classes for all ages will be offered. Click HERE for classes currently meeting.
- Online worship services will continue on our website, Facebook, and YouTube for those who are not yet comfortable worshiping on campus.
- 5:45-7:30 Nursery for infants and toddlers
- 6:00-6:30 Prayer Service in the sanctuary
- 6:30-7:30 Adult Bible studies, children's activities, and student service
- 6:30-8:15 Choir and Orchestra rehearsal
We will not have Wednesday night suppers at this time. We plan to resume suppers as soon as we can safely do so.
If you or anyone in your family is feeling sick or experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms, we request that your family worship at home. If you or anyone in your family has been in contact with an individual diagnosed with or having symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, we request that your family worship at home.
We ask that you register for worship services so we can have an accurate count as we are making plans. Register using the link above or by calling the church office.
RESPECT THE SPACE: SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES FOR ALL CHURCH ACTIVITIES:
For your safety and the safety of those around you, face coverings are required at all Sunday morning and Wednesday night church activities, except for children under 2 and those who are medically exempt. Masks are required at the 8:30 and 9:45 services, and encouraged at the 11:00 service.
Please stay at least 6 feet away from those outside your group at all times.
Please refrain from hugging or shaking hands at this time.
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP GUIDELINES:
Enter and exit the building using the Welcome Center doors and the main sanctuary doors in the front of the building. Ushers and greeters will be available to open doors and direct you in and out.
When you enter the sanctuary, please go directly to your seat. We will be using every other row. Family units will sit together; allow 6 feet distance between your family unit and others at all times. Please follow the guidance of the ushers and greeters.
When the service is over, please exit the building as quickly as possible to allow for cleaning and sanitizing between services.
Greeters, ushers, and all volunteers will be wearing masks and gloves and adhering to “contact free” worship service guidelines.
• Ushers will have offering plates available at the end of the service to receive your tithes and offerings.
• We will not hand out bulletins during this time. Newsletters will continue to be posted electronically, emailed, and mailed.
SUNDAY SCHOOL GUIDELINES
Respect the space: please social distance and sit in family units during Sunday school.
We ask that you wear a mask when traveling to Sunday school classes. Once everyone is seated and spaced apart, masks can be removed if everyone is comfortable doing so. Please be respectful of the comfort level of others.
CHILDREN'S MINISTRY GUIDELINES:
In addition to the requirements for social distancing and face coverings, all children and adult volunteers will have temperature checks. For more information on our plans to keep our children safe, contact ALICE HOLT, our Director of Preschool and Children.